BMC RESmart GII Auto BiPAP Y30T
Non-Invasive Ventilator for COVID-19 Patients
Non-invasive ventilator Y-30T is Bi-level PAP (Bi-level Positive Airway Pressure) device intended to provide non-invasive ventilation for patients with Respiratory Insufficiency.
It is intended for adult patients by prescription in the home or hospital/institutional environment.
With its Target Tidal Volume function and other excellent comfort features and effective performance, it offers each patient personalized ventilation support.
It can be connected to an Oxygen Concentrator to provide enriched air/oxygen
Shipped the same day
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
- Simple, reliable, sensitive, quickly synchronized with the patient.
- CPAP, S, S / T, T operating modes
- IPAP 4-30, EPAP 4-30
- 8-step inhalation-exhalation triggers
- Adjusting the inhalation-exhalation pressure, inhalation time (0.5-3 seconds) and respiration rate
- Monitoring Vt, Res Rate, Min Vent, Leak. Alarms in all respects
- 5-step adjustment of the humidifier
- Display of the key parameters of therapy in the online mode
- Build quality conforms to German standards
Pressure Range (cm H2O) 4~30 cm H2O Operating Mode ST Data Storage SD Card (8 GB)
- Built in HumidifierNo(Humidifier Optional)
- Pressure Range4-30cm H20Alarm SystemYes
- Display Typecolor LCD displayDisplay size3.5 inch.