Contec Tabletop Pulse Oximeter CMS70A
Contec CMS 70A Portable Desktop Pulse Oximeter is based on the principle of Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology.
It is a table top oximeter
It is used in measuring the blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate through the finger. The product is suitable for use in family, hospital, and physical care in sports.
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
- Display Mode: TFT Screen and LED display
- Screen Resolution: 320*240
- SpO2 Measuring Range: 0%~100%(the resolution is 1%)
- Accuracy: 70%~100%: ± 2%, Below 70% unspecified.
- PR Measuring Range: 30bpm~250bpm(the resolution is 1bpm)
- Accuracy: ± 2bpm or ± 2% (select larger)
- Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition: SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%. SpO2 error is ± 4%, pulse rate error is ± 2 bpm or ± 2% (select larger).
- Resistance to surrounding light: The deviation between the value measured in the condition of man-made light or indoor natural light and that of darkroom is less than ± 1%.
- Power Consumption: About 350mA
- Voltage: AC 100~240V, 50/60HZ
- Power Supply: Built-in recharge Li-Polymer
- Battery working hour: After the device built-in battry finished the charge, it's continuous working time is not less than 1 hour
- Safety Type: II device, BF Type
- Low power consumption
- SpO2 value display
- Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
- PI display
- Pulse waveform display
- Menu operation
- Screen brightness can be changed
- The display mode can be changed
- Pulse rate sound indication，it can be turned on or turned off
- With measured data overruns, limits and low-voltage alarm function，the upper/down alarm range can be adjustable
- Battery capacity indication
- Low-voltage indication: low-voltage indicator appears before working abnormally which is due to low-voltage，and with alarm function
- Connected with an external oximeter probe
- Data storage function, and the storage data can be uploaded to a computer
- Real-time data can be transmitted to computers
- Sell in standard
- user manual
- power wire
- data line
- oximeter probe(Adult)
- disk (PC software)