Diabetik Digital Biothesiometer Polyneuro Plus with USB & Bluetooth
Vibration perception threshold (VPT) has been shown to be strongly associated with foot ulceration.
VPT determination by using a Digital Biothesiometer has been used to identify peripheral sensory neuropathy and subjects at risk of foot.
Digital Biothesiometer helps us to quantitate the threshold and monitor progressive changes or trends on following up testing.
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
- Sensory neuropathy increases the risk of foot ulcerations by seven folds and peripheral arterial disease (PAD) by three folds in people with diabetes.
- Peripheral neuropathy is the major causal factors in the development of foot ulcerations among diabetic subjects.
- Full solid-state design.
- User Friendly.
- Easy tool to quantify neuropathy.
- Digital linear 0 to 50 Volts indicator.
- Vibration Check key to confirm result.
- Products tested by International accredited test lab for patient safety.
- Weighs less than 3 Kg.
- 230V, AC, 50Hz Mains operation (110V, AC, 60Hz option available).