Edan C6A Colposcope
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
Edan C3A Video Colposcope
The C3A Video Colposcope uses a bright LED cold lighting system, high-resolution camera, and electronic green filter. It enables precise cervical examination, offering crucial and accurate information for clinical decision-making to the gynecologist.
This unit includes a sturdy rolling stand, which can also hold a laptop computer and monitor. The colposcope arm can move up and down while the camera is capable of being tilted.
The colposcope connects to a monitor through a VSA or VGA cable. If connected to a laptop, the colposcope can connect to the monitor via HDMI.
- LED cold lighting system reproduces an original view of the tissue.
- LED lights are replaceable.
- An advanced and fast auto-focusing system ensures a clear image.
- Remote capture control and user-friendly keyboard layout for one-handed operation.
- An electronic green filter enhances vascular image display without compromise of illumination.
- Acetic acid and iodine reaction test timer to precisely detect low/high-grade CIN.
- Real-time display of magnification.
- Powerful Colposcopic findings gallery for comparison analysis.
- R-way Evaluation Program supports cervical disease diagnosis guidance for clinical users.
- DICOM 3.0 supportive.
- LED Lamps: 24 (one ring of lights).
- LED Lifetime: 20,000 - 50,000 hours.
- Workstation Dimensions: 31.2" x 20.1" x 53" (792 mm x 510 mm x 1345 mm).
- Colposcope Dimensions: 7.9" x 3.7" x 43.5" (201 mm x 94 mm x 1106 mm).
- Weight: 30 lb (13.6 kg).
- Magnification: 1X - 26X.
- Resolution: 440,000 pixels.
- Horizontal Resolution: > 470 lines.
- Focus Mode: Auto/Manual.
- Working Distance: 6.7 - 11.8" (170 - 300 mm).
- Field of View: 0.4 - 5.9" (10 - 150 mm).
- Signal/Noise Ratio: ‰¥ 50 dB.
- Signal Output: S-VIDEO, PAL/NTSC.
- Power Supply:
- Operating Voltage: 110 V / 220 V.
- Operating Frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz