Gammex Sterile Powdered Surgical Gloves(Size 8.0), 50 Pair
The Gammex glove is suitable for all surgical procedures, providing comfort and ease of use.
Its textured surface facilitates a better instrument grip in both damp and dry environments.
A high level of sensitivity is acheived by the thickness range of just 0.20 – 0.25mm.
The straight cuff and enforced band ensure a secure hold on the surgical gown.
This glove is powdered, which makes donning and double gloving easie
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
- The Gammex glove has set the standard for powdered latex surgical gloves for several years. It offers an optimal combination of safety and comfort.
- The extensive testing of this glove ensures the optimal safety. The glove fits and feels like a second skin and offers superior tactility for finer procedures.
- Consistent quality has made Ansell a world leader in surgical glove production and market presence.
- All types of surgery.
- Features and Benefits
- Comfortable and easy to use: The Gammex glove provides an optimal combination of comfort, plus ease-of-use.
- Produced on Ansell anatomic formers, it provides superior comfort and a fit that’s natural to the hand. Its textured surface facilitates a better instrument grip in both damp and dry environments.
- The straight cuff and enforced band ensure a secure hold on the surgical gown.
- This glove is powdered, which makes donning and double gloving easier.
- Superior tactile sensitivity The high level of sensitivity is realised, thanks to the thickness that ranges from just 0.20 to 0.25 mm.
- Low allergenicity