Heal Force Easy Hand-Held ECG Monitor Prince 180B
This Easy ECG Monitor is intended for measuring and recording the ECG waveform and average heart rate of adult patient.
It is applicable for use in clinics and homes, and convenient to operate by the patients themselves.
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
- Internal Noise Level: Less than or equal to 30uVp-p
- Heart Rate Range: 30 - 240bpm
- CMRR: More than or equal to 60dB
- Dimension and Weight Product weight: 0.1100 kg
- Package weight: 0.2950 kg
- Dimension:- (L x W x H): 21.50 x 12.50 x 6.50 cm / 8.46 x 4.92 x 2.56 inches
- This Easy ECG Monitor is intended for measuring and recording the ECG waveform and average heart rate of adult patient.
- It is applicable for use in clinics and homes, and convenient to operate by the patients themselves.
- Easy to read – Large, high resolution LCD display with lit background
- Presents results with up to 17 different types of ECG waveforms and heart rate display
- Support individual measurement, each time 30s, 10 hours continuous monitor
- 2.8 inch colour LCD screen
- Store up to 22.5 hours or 3600 sets of ECG data.
- Continuous measurement of ECG waveform
- Powered by 2 x AAA batteries (not included) with low voltage indication
- Auto power-off after 35 second idle time
- USB port to transfer externally to PC for data management (Software and cable included)
- Compact, lightweight, accurate diagnosis and easy to use
- Quick 30 second single-channel ECG waveform analysis with/without electrodes (electrodes are not included)
- 3 integrated metal electrodes or external three-lead ECG lead wire
- Measurement data can be transferred wirelessly
- 1 x Heal Force Prince 180B ECG Monitor,
- 1 x English User Manual