Prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace10 XP
1. What is the purpose of Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition, and Redressal) Act 2013?
2. “Employee” under Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition, and Redressal) Act 2013 means?
3. Which among the following is a “sexual harassment” as defined under Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition, and Redressal) Act 2013?
4. When does sexual harassment takes place?
A. Subjects another person to an unwelcome act of physical intimacy, like grabbing, brushing, touching, pinching etc. B. Makes an unwelcome demand or request (whether directly or by implication) for sexual favours from another person, and further makes it a condition for employment/payment of wages/increment/promotion etc. C. Makes an unwelcome remark with sexual connotations, like sexually explicit compliments/cracking inappropriate jokes with sexual connotations/ making sexist remarks etc. D. All of these
5. Full form of ICC
6. Complaint must be given within ________ of the occurrence of incident.
7. If the complaint is against employer itself then employee can complaint directly to __________.