BMC High Flow Nasal Cannula H-80A
H-80A Respiratory High-Flow Therapy Device, highly integrated design, to meet more needs of clinical treatment
Provide a maximum of 80L / min air/oxygen mixed gases, oxygen concentration can be set automatically.
Disinfection-free design, water chamber has a backflow prevention valve to prevent gas backflow, and overall maintenance is more convenient.
Can set target oxygen concentration, temperature and flow
Warm standby function designed for convenient use and saving oxygen
- Water Chamber
- Water Chamber Adapter
- One-off heated breathing tubing
- Nasal Cannula
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
- Provides maximum of 80L/min air-oxygen mixed gas
- Can set target oxygen concentration from 21% - 100% accurate to 1%
- 9-stage humidification temperature: 29°C - 37°C, accurate to 1°C
- Oxygen source can be cylinder or oxygen concentrator
- Built-in ultrasonic oxygen sensor needs no maintenance
- Advanced dual fan design, two levels of HFlow and LFlow, 2L/min ~ 80L/min
- Innovative 7-level humidity compensation function, providing ±3 adjustable humidity compensation, easily coping with different humidity and temperature environments
- Hot standby function designed for convenient use and saving oxygen.
- More comprehensive monitoring indexes - oxygen concentration, flow, temperature, flow rate, sPEEP.
- Simple installation and easy setup
- Integrated disinfection-free design, saving maintenance time.
We have the following payment options:
Account Name: Collateral Medical Private Limited
Account Number: 50200013787737
Type of Account: Current
Bank: HDFC BANK LTD
IFSC Code: HDFC0000002 Branch: KHAR(W)
2. UPI / BHIM / Google Pay:
Use any UPI app to pay to our HDFC account at:
We support Gpay and PayTM. You can pay to 8291814414. Please make sure you mention the order number of while making the payment and not generic comments like device name or the company name.
Preferred Payment method is UPI or Bank Transfer as we are seeing high faliure rate in payment gateways due to high number of bookings.