Contec OLED Fingertip Pulse Ox CMS50E with PC Software
We are involved in offering superior quality Contec Rechargeable Pulse Oximeter CMS-50E. These Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter are made from high quality of raw material which ensure durability at its user end
The Pulse Oximeter is Non-Invasive Device intended for the Spot - Check of Oxygen Saturation of Arterials Hemoglobin (SpO2) and the Pulse Rate of Adult and Pediteric Patients in Home and Hospital Environments Like Clinical Use in internist / Surgery , Anesthesia , intensive Care etc
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
Display Mode:-1.3" 65K Color OLED Display
Display Content :-SPO2 Value, PR Value, Waveform
SpO2 Measuring Range:-0%~100%, (the resolution is 1%).
Accuracy:-70%~100%: ± 2%, Below 70% unspecified.
PR Measuring Range:-30bpm~250bpm, (the resolution is 1bpm)
Accuracy:-± 2bpm or ± 2% (select larger)
Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition:-SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%. SpO2 error is ± 4%, pulse rate error is ± 2 bpm or ± 2% (select larger).
Resistance to Surrounding Light:-The deviation between the value measured in the condition of man-made light or indoor natural light and that of darkroom is less than ± 1%.
Power Consumption:-less than 100mA
Power Supply Voltage:- 3.7 rechargeable lithium battery × 1
Battery Working Hour:-20 hours
Battery Working Life:-Charge and discharge no less than 500 times.
Safety Type:-Interior Battery, BF Type
Dimension:-57(L) × 32(W) × 30 (H) mm
Weight About:-t 50g (with the lithium battery*1)
- Integrated with SpO2 probe and processing display module
- Small in volume, light in weight and convenient in carrying
- Operation of the product is simple, low power consumption
- Operation menu for the function setting
- SpO2 value display
- Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
- Pulse waveform display
- Screen brightness can be changed
- A pulse rate sound indication:-with measured data overruns limits and low-voltage alarm function, the upper/down alarm range can be adjustable
- Battery capacity indicationLow voltage indication: Low-voltage indicator appears before working abnormally which is due to low-voltage, and with alarm function
- With SpO2 value and pulse rate value of storage, the storage data can be uploaded to computers
- Real-time data can be transmitted to computers
- Automatically power off function: When the device is under the state of measuring interface. It will automatically power off within 5 seconds if the finger falls out of probe.
- RF Wireless communication function(option)(only applied for Ver6.6R or above )
Connected with an external oximeter probe(option)(CMS50EW, only applied for Ver6.6R or above of CMS50E