Niscomed Syringe Pump SP-02
Freely stackable: users can freely stack one syringe pump onto another to provide multiple solutions. which have a wide range of clinical application.
Transfer the message between the nurse call system and the pump.
Three working modes: rate mode, time volume mode, dosage-weight mode.
Unique human voice alarm system and accurate injection rate make the injection process safer and more reliable.
Have store many brands syringes, automatically calibration and compatible with any brand of syringe. Large LCD screen display working status.
KVO and Bolus functions.
Terms and Conditions
30-day money-back guarantee
Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
- Power Supply :- 100V - 240 V , 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption :- <55VA
- Maximum Flow Rate :- 2100 (m/h)
- Dimension:- 300 mm X 106 mm X 146 mm (W x D X H )
- Weight :- 1.5 Kg
- Syringe Pumps are used to deliver precise amounts of fluid at specific time intervals
- A syringe pump is a small, positive-displacement pump used to gradually transfer precise volumes of fluid. When the stepper motor turns in the opposite direction, the pusher block moves such that the syringe plunger is pulled, thus drawing fluid into the syringe.